Call for Abstract
|1||Children’s sport medicine (knee injuries, exercise physiology, other related topics)|
|2||Latest research in the field of sport and exercise medicine|
|4||Biomechanics in sport medicine|
|5||Physiotherapy in sport medicine|
|6||Strategies in Hamstrings injuries in football|
|7||Workshops on in different fields of sport medicine|
|8||Latest techniques in arthroscopic repairs in traumatic and hand injuries|
|9||Latest Nutritional strategies in sport medicine|
|10||Stem cells treatment in ligaments and tendon injuries|
|11||Treatment leading to early play off|
|12||Latest technologies in different fields of sport medicine|
|13||Sport medicine psychiatry and psychology|
|14||Sports and Exercise Management|
|15||Neuropsychological assessment for RTS|
|16||Doping in Sports|
|18||Taping and Bracing in Sports|
|20||Hand and wrist injuries in elite athletes|
|21||Non operative management of Ankle and foot injuries|
|22||Injury prevention exercise programs among professional youth soccer.|
|23||HIIT for CP athletes|
|24||Sports concussions update|
|25||Sports psychology in elite youth athletes|
|26||Role of SEM in the prevention of TIA|
|27||Cardiovascular health exercise – community based program|
|28||Best conservative management of Patello femoral pain (PFP)
|29||Physical activity intervention for low-fit individuals|
|30||Injury prevention exercise programs among professional youth soccer.|
|31||Depression in young athletes|
|32||Groin pain in young athletes – best practice guidelines|
|33||Biomechanics in racket sports to enhancing performance|
|34||Lower limb rehabilitation in young ACL injury|
|35||Sudden deaths in triathletes|
|36||Shoulder pain in athletes and non athletes|
|38||Sports psychology in elite youth athletes|
Eligibility and General Guidelines
- Abstract must be submitted only via the Congress Website http://www.wcsem2017.org/submit-abstract/. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted .
- Abstract submission deadline is 15th August, 2017
- In the abstract, the Author must indicate if he want to participate with Poster , Oral Presentation, or Workshop.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail
In case you do not receive any confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If no confirmation at all is received, please contact: email@example.com
- The organizing secretariat will notify by e-mail the first authors about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract within one week.
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the Oral Presentation / Workshop will be required to register for the Conference by paying the required fee within 30th April, 2017 to be entitled for early bird fee registration.
- Accordingly, the Official Secretariat will give the guidelines information details to Poster, Oral Presentation and Workshop authors. Abstracts can be published only if the Presenting Author and at least one of the co-authors have registered for the Congress.
- The registration fee has to be paid in advance.
Please see the page Registration at http://www.wcsem2017.org/registration
- Abstract for papers, symposia and workshops (15 lines in English)
- In the online form is mandatory to fill the following data field: first Author’s Name and Surname.
- In case of co-authors, please indicate the related persons that will present (as Presenter) the scientific work during the Congress.
- List all authors’ names consecutively in the order you wish them to appear in the Abstract Book, indicating who will be the presenting/contact author and make sure you give the correct contact details.
GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be written in English. Should your abstract be accepted for an oral presentation you must be able to give, your presentation in English.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentations. A preference for poster presentation may be indicated. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to how the abstract is to be presented. Abstract acceptance or rejection is based on the average mark awarded by the reviewers.
- The Authors of accepted papers are responsible for the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including Conference registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the Congress.
- Confirmation of acceptance notification is required together with the Congress registration fee payment at a requested date to have the abstract published in the Congress Abstract Book. Should the author not follow either of these, the organiser reserves the right not to include the author’s work in the printed book. Abstracts received after the deadline cannot be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
- All Presenters must register and pay for the Congress. Please complete the Abstract Submission Form with all the required details and submit the completed form together with your abstract(s) to:
- Oral Presentation will be 25 Minutes, with Q&A 5 Minutes.
- The space available for each poster is 3 ft x 4 ft (portrait).
- Abstracts should be prepared in MS Word Format.
- The abstract (less than/equal to 250 words, excluding the title) should be divided into: Purpose, Materials & Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Use single line spacing, with no headings or paragraph breaks, no bold, italics, underlining or capitalised text.
- Include only text; do not include images, figures or graphs.
- The name(s) of the Author(s) should appear Presenter’s name first, as surname(s), initials without punctuation and without titles or degrees (e.g. Smith, AB).
- Abstracts must be submitted in duplicate:
- One copy to include the name(s) of the author(s) and the Institution(s) and One copy without the name(s) of the author(s) and institution(s).
- All abstracts will be marked blind.
- Abstracts must be presented in accordance with the above guidelines; otherwise they will be returned, and will not be considered for presentation.
Please indicate if you wish to submit your abstract for Oral or Poster presentation.