Registration for the 5th 1M – World Congress in Sports & Exercise Medicine 2017 is now open. Delegates may register for the Congress in full as per the categories and rates outlined below.
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form above. Registration must be completed by 15th August, 2017 to incur the early bird rates. After this date the rates will increase .
All fees are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and US Dollar and are inclusive of tax.
|Conference Delegates||Registration Fees (net)|
|SSEMM & WSSEM Member||RM 850.00 / USD 200.00|
|Non-member (Doctor, Doctor of chiropractor,|
Professor, Associate professor, Professional)
|RM 900.00 / USD 225.00|
|Students, Physiotherapist, allied medical staff||RM 500.00 / USD 120.00|
|Speakers||RM 750.00 / USD 175.00|
Full Registration Entitlements
- Admission to all Congress sessions
- Admission to the exhibition
- 20 CPD Point
- Conference Kit
- Access to the Gala Dinner*
- Approved delegate materials (such as a Program Book)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
An invitation to the Congress Dinner is included with a full registration as per the details below. Please indicate your attendance at any of the social functions at the time of registration.
Grand Gala Dinner – Saturday 18th November, 2017; 7pm onwards
- Inclusive ticket for full registration delegates
- Spouse are invited
- Lounge suit with necktie/bow
The 1M-WCSEM2017 Secretariat has confirmed rooms in the same hotel for the benefit of Congress participants. You are encouraged to secure your accommodation when you register to ensure that you receive competitive rates, negotiated for the Congress.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Malaysia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorize them to allow the charge to Malaysia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from “Society of Sports & Exercise Medicine Malaysia” on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and fax or email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat: email@example.com, +60 (3) 4251 3790.
- Cheque / Bank draft: Made payable to Society of Sports & Exercise Medicine Malaysia. Payment must be made in Malaysian Ringgit and free of all charges.
- Local Purchase Order (LPO) : Payment through LPO is strictly reserved for Ministry of Health Malaysia sponsored delegates
Registrations received by 31st October, 2017 must be paid in full in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 30th September 2017
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Congress Secretariat. Cancellations made by 30th September, 2017 will result in a full refund less RM200 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 30th September, 2017 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 30th September, 2017 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Malaysia does not constitute a refund. The Congress Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavors will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Congress and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organizing Committee and the Congress Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizing Committee and the Congress Organizers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Congress does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration inquiries to:
Jalan Tun Razak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Ph / What’s app : +6012 – 280 3243
Fax : +603 – 4251 3790
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org